Chiropractor Chesapeake VA
Chad Jenkins, D.C.
Founder & Lead Doctor
Dr. Chad Jenkins is a 2005 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Iowa. He is a native of Hampton Roads and graduated from Kempsville High School in 1993. Dr. Chad and his wife Laura founded Planet Chiropractic seven years ago on the principle that, "the power that made the body also heals the body." Dr. Chad has mastered the Gonstead System of Chiropractic which utilizes five criteria to detect the presence of a vertebral subluxation, along with using the latest in Chiropractic Technology. Dr. Chad's goal for his life is to serve God by serving man through the vehicle of Chiropractic and empower people with the truth of God's amazing healing power. He is an avid speaker to many health organizations, community centers, schools and churches.
Tugsan Ozler D.C.
Dr. Tugsan started at Planet Chiropractic in 2011. He has a passion for serving others through the chiropractic adjustment. Orginially from Long Island, NY he moved to Hampton Roads to work at Planet Chiropractic because he was called by God to serve the people of Hampton Roads. Prior to moving to Hampton Roads he worked and served many families in the country of Turkey through Chiropractic for five years.
Dr. Tugsan was married recently in 2009 to Alev.
About Planet Chiropractic
2006 -The Beginning of the Road
- Dr. Chad Jenkins and his wife, Laura started Planet Chiropractic in March of 2006. Dr. Chad graduated Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2005. He then did an internship at one of the world's busiest chiropractic clinics with Dr. Matt Pamer in Ohio. It was there that Dr. Chad learned the true meaning of serving others.
- Planet Chiropractic was recognized as a leading chiropractic office in Hampton Roads. Dr. Chad Jenkins passion was noticed from the local newspaper and radio stations.
- Dr. Chad started hosting weekly outreach dinners to teach the community about true healthcare. The outreach dinners are still active each month. The Virginian-Pilot newspaper wrote an article about how Dr. Chad serves and feeds the community to discuss health matters and give a better option to drugs and surgeries.
- Office expansion because of great growth. We added two new offices, an extra examination room and two massage therapy rooms.
2010-2012 -Planet Chiropractic expanded to serve the community
- Dr. Chad begins performing Teacher Appreciation Days for Hampton Roads schools. Planet Chiropractic performs precursor health screenings and 10 minute massages for staff of local schools. Also, Dr. Chad became the leading sponsor for Chesapeake Senior Clubs.
- Planet Chiropractic was recognized as 2011-2012 Best of Hampton roads
- Dr. Chad joined the Chesapeake Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Tugsan was hired as Assistant Doctor
- A state of the art, digital x-ray machine was purchased that allows us to take better quality images with less exposure.
Services We Offer
Principled Scientific Chiropractic Adjustments
At Planet Chiropractic, the doctors were trained by the best doctors in the country. Dr. Chad Jenkins teaches other doctors and clients across the United States throughout the year. The Doctors utilize the Gonstead Chiropractic Technique. Dr. Chad Jenkins is a member of the Gonstead Clinical Studies Society.
We are able to take care of the entire family. From pregnancy, newborns, toddlers, adults and to grandparents are able to experience increase in health.
The doctors perform a complete chiropractic examination to search for the cause of your condition. We utilized grip strength test, postural examination, bilateral weight scales, spinal palpation and thermography to locate any spinal subluxations. Also a complete case history will be utilized.
Planet Chiropractic upgraded in 2012 to digital full-spine x-rays. The detail and contrast of the new xrays are a sight to be seen. We are able to focus and zoom into a region of concern to show any subluxations.
Our massage therapists are trained to locate the main area of concern to help correct the cause of your condition. We have 4 massage therapists on staff to take great care of you.
By Chad Jenkins